enter site Good oral hygiene promotes overall health. Periodontal disease is a bacterial infection affecting the gums and bone that support your teeth. Periodontits, also known as gum disease, typically begins as inflammation of the gums ( gingivitis ). When not controlled or managed, this later progresses to the more destructive phases of periodontitis.
follow site Affecting more than 80% of adults in the United States population, periodontal disease may not present with any noticeable symptoms. It is a major cause of tooth loss in adults today.
Symptoms of periodontal disease include, but are not limited to:
- Red, swollen, or tender gums
- Sensitive teeth
- Halitosis ( Bad Breath )
- Bleeding gums
- “Loose” or detaching gums, causing pockets around your teeth
- Discomfort when chewing
- Mobile ( loose ) teeth
- Gum recession
Our soft tissue management program designs a unique plan for treating patients at all stages of health-from stable periodontal health to advanced periodontitis. Features of this plan may include:
- An organized plan for early detection, diagnosis, treatment, and maintenance of periodontal disease
- A non-invasive approach to diagnose, treat, manage, and prevent all stages of periodontal disease before requiring surgical intervention
- A program designed to provide comprehensive and structured instruction, guidance, and supportive tools for early to advanced disease, with ongoing support. This may include oral hygiene instruction, specific product and technique recommendations, basic to more advanced professional cleanings, and consultation with a Smile Panel periodontist when needed.
binary options live trading Please contact Dr. Dargham and her team to schedule your initial consultation. For your convenience, Dr. Dargham welcomes patients in one of two locations (Coconut Grove Dental Clinic and Biscayne Blvd. Dental Clinic), both located in the heart of Miami Dade County.
|Coconut Grove Dentist||Biscayne Boulevard Miami Dentist|