forex metal no deposit bonus conditions Dental implants have, without a doubt, become the gold standard in the replacement of missing teeth. These are "root" forms which are surgically placed in the jaw by a periodontist or oral surgeon under the guidance of Dr. Rita Dargham. Once fully integrated, the implant is then used to hold a porcelain, or porcelain fused to gold, crown that restores the function and aesthetics as naturally as possible.
Advantages of Dental Implants:
- Preserves underlying bone
- Replaces missing tooth without the need for reduction of adjacent teeth for support
- May be paid in different installments
Disadvantages of Dental Implants:
- Requires a minor surgical phase
- Requires adequate bone and gum levels
Please contact Dr. Dargham and her team to schedule your initial consultation. For your convenience, Dr. Dargham welcomes patients in one of two locations (Coconut Grove Dental Clinic and Biscayne Blvd. Dental Clinic), both located in the heart of Miami Dade County.
|Coconut Grove Dentist||Biscayne Boulevard Miami Dentist|