click here For most patients, no complications arise after Botox injections. Generally, it is very safe and its patients very satisfied. Remember, Botox at times does not completely eliminate all of your wrinkles nor does it last as long as you may expect. Every patient responds in a unique manner. Small "touch ups", or simply additional Botox, may at times be necessary to deliver a more profound or longer lasting result. Most importantly, always have Realistic Expectations.
Home care after injections is usually very simple.
- Rigorous exercise should not be performed until the day after injections. Light activity or walks is permitted.
- Do not massage or manipulate the injection sites.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages on the day of injection.
- Apply an ice pack, twenty minutes on and twenty minutes off, three times a day, to minimize bruising.
- Motrin or Tylenol is recommended should a headache arise.
- Benadryl (over the counter) is recommended for itching, redness, or welts.
http://potfw.com/?kkisa=opzioni-binarie-60-secondi-robot&69b=1e Do not become alarmed if drooping of eyelids or eyebrows occurs. This rarely happens, but can occur. It usually resolves after a short period of time. Please contact our office should this, or any adverse reaction, concern you. Dr. Dargham will be happy to address any comments or concerns you may have.
http://champsportsinfo.com/?tyrid=gts-iqoption The full effect of Botox injections can take upto two weeks to appear, and can last anywhere from two to four months, depending on how quickly your body metabolizes, or breaks it down.